The Electronic Hallway and the Evans School of Public Policy and Governance often partner with universities, governments, and organizations to provide specialized training, research, and/or case distribution via the Electronic Hallway website. You can see some of our past and current case writing and distribution partners listed below.
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Dean's Special Curriculum Development Fund
- Dying, Death and Bereavement in Social Work Practice
- Ford Foundation
- Innovations in American Government Award
- Institute for Local Government and Public Service
- Institute for the Study of Diplomacy
- Kennedy School of Government Case Program
- Pew Charitable Trusts
- Recovery Act Case Program
- Research Center for Leadership in Action at New York University’s Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- SAIS Sustainable Development
The Electronic Hallway also partners with the Hubert Project, an open access repository of global, multimedia public affairs cases and other learning materials.
If you would like to explore a partnership with us, please contact us at email@example.com.